- Sector backup to save not only all on-disk information but also the system service structures
- Backup to local mounted and unmounted (without assigned drive letter) partitions
- Backup to an external mounted storage to provide a higher level of data protection and system independence
- Backup to a special secured place on the hard disk called the Backup Capsule. This hidden partition will stay operable even if the active file system is damaged.
- Backup to external media (CD/DVD) to guarantee a high level of data protection as long as the backup media is kept secure
- Backup to network shares
- Backup to virtual disk (VHD, pVHD, VMDK, VHDX)
- Restore an entire disk, separate partitions or just single files from a previously created backup image
- Restore from virtual disk (VHD, pVHD, VMDK, VHDX)
- Recovery Media Builder – prepare either Linux or WinPE-based bootable environment on your favorite media: create an ISO-image and burn it to CD/DVD or USB-flash drive
- Linux Recovery Environment now includes: UEFI fixup to backup and restore 64-bit Windows systems configured to the uEFI boot mode
New User-friendly Interface
- Metro-style Express Launcher
- Uplifted Linux recovery environment GUI
Boot Corrector Wizard
- Search for valid Windows installations (Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Server/7/8/8.1)
- Correct drive letters in the System Registry of a selected Windows installation
- Correct “boot.ini” on selected disk
- Correct Boot Configuration Data (BCD) files for partitions on selected disk or for partitions on all disks
- Correct the Master Boot Record (MBR) executable code
- Reorder primary partitions (change primary slots)
- Correct the boot record for a selected Windows installation (increment the Serial Number, correct the partition offset, make a copy of the boot record, correct the Bootsect.dos file if exists)
- Set an active partition
- Hide/unhide partitions
- Change Serial Numbers
- Change Partition IDs
- Display the MBR in a more understandable format
- Display partition properties
- Create, display, save or print a boot correction report
File Transfer Wizard
Export important files and folders from the partition (including GPT disks) to another local drive, or burn them to CD/DVD in case of system failure.
Undelete Partition Wizard
Undelete partitions (recover accidentally deleted or lost partitions).
Network Configurator Wizard
Establish a network connection on a bootable recovery media either to save a backup of a partition/hard disk or just several files on a network computer or retrieve a previously made backup from a network computer for recovery purposes.
Registry Editor Wizard
View and modify settings of any Windows System Registry in the offline mode.
Clean user passwords for Windows NT/2000/2003/2008/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1. Change any user password, including Administrator’s to a blank one, even if your password has been encrypted with the Syskey utility.
Load Drivers Wizard
Add drivers for specific hardware with a handy dialog.
This simple procedure of sends support support requests to the Paragon Support Team.