Paragon IT Essentials Toolkit helps business and organizations of all sizes build a reliable Disaster Recovery framework, from storage management to system integrity and data protection. It facilitates managing IT assets throughout the entire lifecycle, from deployment to disposal, to ensure no business continuity gaps exist across heterogeneous systems in hybrid environments.
Small business and organizations
Small businesses and organizations can use a concurrent Site License that includes general-purpose storage and system management tools and do-all backup for:
- One Windows Server
- One VM Host (up to 2xCPUs)
- Up to 10 Windows workstations
All additional hardware in your location can be managed by the administrative personnel in attended mode. Regular backups, however, would require supplementary per seat licenses. For most small businesses and organizations, one to four Site Licenses should suffice out of the box. If you have a more complex environment, you may consider an Enterprise License.
IT organizations and Service Providers
Large IT organizations that manage complex systems will be better off with Technician License that lets you flexibly configure managed objects and meet business agility needs while keeping a TCO baseline.
Organizations that provide IT services to external customers can further granularly select license terms for attended systems to balance margins and costs successfully.
- Manage all types of physical media and virtual drives
- Organize storage to properly align data integrity and availability to business needs
- Use file systems that fit the best specific application needs
- Create and align partitions to ensure optimum capacity and performance
- Resize partitions on the fly to provide sufficient space for application and data
- Check storage health and performance, prevent and correct problems
- Sanitize disposed hardware and media, completely destroy all data
- Deploy systems in bulk
- Virtualize legacy systems
- Live migrate Windows systems without interrupting current operations
- Migrate among physical and virtual appliances, jump start on bare metal or different hardware
- Correct boot problems that may occur from logical errors, hardware malfunctions or failures
Backup and Replication
- Use hot file-level and sector-level backup of physical and logical media
- Backup system state, applications and data, create bootable archives and backup capsules
- Back up and incrementally merge virtual containers (you don’t need agents for Hyper-V)
- Use advanced deduplication to replicate large data repositories
- Synchronize across geographical and organizational boundaries, and resume operations with no downtime
Recovery and Restore
- Correct most boot problems that may occur from logical errors, hardware malfunctions or failures
- Recover availability of corrupted or compromised applications and systems, including problems caused by malware activity
- Recover to bare metal and different hardware
- Granularly restore configuration, business and user data, automatically adjust storage to ensure capacity and performance
The whole package is what we needed; with a small IT department it is a time-saver! After evaluating the product for ease of use, speed of repartitioning, cost, and support, we determined that this product best fit our requirements.
Senior System Engineer, Rackspace
One of Paragon’s pride and joys is its Snapshot technology, which allows users to create an exact sector-level copy of the operating system and all user data. Compared to Time Machine and other Mac-native backup solutions, Snapshot offers improved performance, with system recovery times in minutes rather than hours. If you’re longing for the more robust features of earlier Disk Utility versions or want complete command over connected storage devices, Paragon Hard Disk Manager is the way to go. Read the full review here ››
We needed to decrease the amount of time we were spending on reimaging machines. One of the features I looked for in a solution was the ability to process multiple restores on the network – Paragon was the only vendor offering the features I needed as well as disk partition and other disk management tools.
IT Systems Coordinator, Boise State University
Paragon Hard Disk Manager for Mac is an excellent backup tool and partition manager.
PC Advisor UK,
Thank You for great bunch of software. I managed to successfully move BootCamp partition from old backup to brand new disk with fresh OS X, extending / shrinking of all partition types works good as well. OS X is 10.11 El Capitan, on 256GB Samsung SSD.
Paragon Hard Disk Manager Business
maintains Windows servers and workstations throughout their lifecycle:
Paragon VM Backup
Virtual Machine Backup for agentless backup and replication of virtual environments hosted by VMware vSphere and standalone ESX(i) servers. Based on award-winning Paragon Protect and Restore, VM Backup is optimized for needs of SMB infrastructures, providing simple, fast deployment and smart wizard-driven user interface.
Paragon’s File System Link (FSL)
solutions enable various hardware devices to communicate with storage media formatted to any popular file systems regardless of the chip and operating system type: