Since 1994, Paragon Software Group has delivered a wide range of software tools, solutions, and technologies. Our offerings range from low-level storage management and file system drivers to safekeeping and recovery of operational, business, and user data across heterogeneous platforms and environments. Global business partners include AJA, Asus, QNAP, Western Digital, ZTE, and many others.
- Products that are intuitive and easy to use
- Solutions that completely address technical and business challenges
- Time-proven, reliable technology and expertise
- Responsive services and qualified support for immediate resolution
- Technical, cost-efficient solutions
See our latest Press Releases on the previous version of website.
BEST of the BEST!
Paragon Software Group products have received high ratings, awarded more than 310 times by established media outlets including PC Expert, Top Ten Reviews, PC World, IT Expert, Micromart, Software Crew, and many others.
Find a career at Paragon Software Group!
Paragon Software Group is a leading technology solutions provider for the worldwide enterprise, SMB, and consumer markets. Founded in 1994, Paragon Software Group actively markets and does business in more than 150 countries, with offices in the USA, Germany, Japan, China, and Russia.
At Paragon Software Group, global teams share resources and experience to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Each company member is valued for the unique skills, experiences, and ideas they bring!
Select a location to access local vacancies:
Paragon Software Group may have a great fit for you!
At Paragon, you will be a part of an energized group of strong performers. You can expect a casual, yet high growth-oriented environment that offers the fun, challenges, and financial incentives required to build something unique in Orange County. Paragon offers a competitive compensation package, health insurance coverage, one month of vacation, and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Channel Territory Sales Manager
Submit resume ›
- Have 3-5 years of successful channel sales experience with Server and/or PC software products
- Have access to an existing VAR and channel partner customer base
- Can show an excellent track record in meeting channel sales objectives
- Possess the ability to “manage through” the VARs to ensure adequate end customer support and satisfaction
- Demonstrate strong PC skills
- Have acquired a bachelor’s or technical degree
Technical Support Engineer
Submit resume ›
- 3-5 years of successful customer support experience in a field related to our software products
- Solid understanding of system backup utilities, hard drive partitioning, and RAID – hands-on experience preferred
- Experience with desktop and server operating systems - Linux and Mac experience a plus
- Ability to quickly understand new concepts and technical requirements of customers
- Strong PC skills
- Excellent technical and phone support skills